A pedestrian crossing sign protects individuals on and around your property by signaling to cars to stop or yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk. Installing a pedestrian crossing sign doesn't just protect pedestrians, but it may also protect you from being held liable for any accidents that may result from a lack of proper signage.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, more than 5,300 pedestrians were killed by motorists in 2015. The importance of proper signage cannot be stressed enough, as it can help save lives.
This Pedestrian Crossing Sign is perfect for schools, office parks, college campuses, or any other institution that experiences a lot of vehicle and foot traffic. It is easy to install, easy to see, and highly durable. You can select your wording and sign type from the drop-down menu.
Keep pedestrians safe with this simple yet effective solution.
- Available with permanent mount kit or with portable rubber base
- Spring loaded mechanism will return post to upright position after impact
- Signs are double sided with Hi-Intensity reflective faces
- Signs meet or exceed current MUTCD specs
- Permanent Mounting Base is 8" x 8"
- Supplied with (4) lag bolts and shields for easy, permanent installation
- Portable Rubber Base is 14"" x 34" and weighs 40 lbs.
- Quick release system for easy post removal or replacement
- Overall height is 47", sign panel is 12" x 44"